By Philip Ferranti
* Hikes geared up by means of 9 areas within the Palm Springs zone
* a wide selection of hikes, from family members- and dog-friendly to tricky treks
* Hike rankings, seasonal suggestion, and introductory reviews support hikers pick out the ideal trail
From surreal lunar landscapes to excessive elevation trails with mind-blowing perspectives, and from breathtaking wildflower hikes to treks that begin close to downtown Palm Springs, this best-selling guidebook bargains hikes for each age and adventure level.
Read or Download 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs PDF
Best hiking & camping books
A consultant to achieving the summit of each kingdom in Europe - using, jogging and hiking routes to the tops of fifty international locations in Europe. distinctive course descriptions, comic strip maps - suggestion on delivery, seasons, grading and kit. Heading to the top element of any ecu state is an adventure to not be overlooked.
Ordinary historical past of the Pacific Northwest Mountains is an engagingly written, moveable historical past and id advisor for the plant life, fauna, and geology of the quarter. This advisor also includes information regarding the panorama and climate. full of 800 colour pictures, this can be the perfect overview of the Pacific Northwest when you are trying to find an easy method to detect the good open air.
Yellowstone and Grand Teton nationwide Parks supply the last word in usual and geothermal wonders: backcountry lakes, panoramic summits, glacier-carved canyons, steaming geyser basins, and gigantic meadows teeming with flora and fauna. best Trails: Yellowstone and Grand Teton nationwide Parks by means of skilled outside authors Andrew Nystrom and Bradley Mayhew includes forty six "must-do" journeys, from gigantic sizzling Springs to outdated trustworthy, from the Absarokas to the Gallatin variety, and from Jackson gap to the Teton Crest path.
Ein Buch über die Psychologie des Bergsteigens und des Extremwanderns. Ein Buch für alle, die es in die Berge zieht. Ausgezeichnet mit dem Literaturpreis des Deutschen Alpenvereins
- Hiking California's Wine Country: A Guide to the Area's Greatest Hikes (Regional Hiking Series)
- Best Easy Day Hikes Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness (Best Easy Day Hikes Series)
- Afoot and Afield: Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, and Rocky Mountain National Park: 184 Spectacular Outings in the Colorado Rockies
- Exploring the Appalachian Trail: Hikes in Southern New England: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont
- Walking in the Pentland Hills: 30 walks in Edinburgh's local hills (Cicerone Walking Guides)
- Navigation Essentials: An introductory guide to learning to navigate on land and at sea
Additional resources for 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs
140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs by Philip Ferranti
- Read e-book online Surface and Colloid Chemistry: Principles and Applications PDF
- New PDF release: An Introduction to Echo Analysis: Scattering Theory and Wave